I’ve received a lot of letters from artists asking to check out their artwork and their blog, and I’ve noticed that a lot of them openly write unhealthy amounts of negative comments about their artwork, it was super depressing, honestly. :(
Confidence plays a very very important role as an artist, it’s what helps us learn and grow without the constant feeling of doubt and jealousy! You are a unique individual who must go down your own unique path, and as scary as it sounds, you can’t rely on others to hold your hand all the way through. You are the only one who can get yourself to where you need to go, and beating up your artwork is not the way! Trust yourself and your abilities to make a change, and you can do anything!!
Love your art, love yourself!
Important things to remember! :3
And here we have about the sum total of what I remember from two years of Japanese study, including a year in Japan :D
Camelia is a robot – only a few weeks old, actually, built and programmed by a lonely, enigmatic man. She is the first of her kind – and comes with a slew of flaws. Wildly curious, she knows nothing about her surroundings, and cannot recognize emotions. It has now been tasked to her by Father to learn about the nearby forest, and experience and recognise feelings and emotions. In the end, her true goal is to find happiness. Real, true happiness, for which she travels deep into the forest to find. Her happiness, however, may be right under her nose.
Camelia is an adventure, story-telling game. There are no game overs, and only one ending. It’s nothing but a story.
That being said, Camelia comments on many things in her house - make sure you explore it thoroughly and often. Please take the time to learn about the world with her - and make sure you stay after the credits, or you won’t be able to learn what gives her happiness.
Gameplay should take about 45 minutes, depending on your reading speed.
Download Camelia: [56 MB]
A big thanks to uragirishoujo for all of her hard work on the game’s emosets, pixels, cgs, and opening screen.
If you have any feedback, feel free to send an ask or fanmail, or tag any posts as Camelia or Camelia Game. As well, if there are any problems, feel free to let me know.
A mac download should be coming in the near future as well.
Okay, another update - it seems that I accidentally deleted a sound from that is used when interacting with the stove for the second time. It’s nothing mandatory - and the game will crash if you do interact with it so please don’t interact with it until I’ve fixed it. Thank you!
Please take [THESE FILES] and copy them into your Camelia/Audio/SE folder the game should work no problem - this will allow you to both load your game and interact with the stove.
the software is similar to emote/emofuri, a little more complicated though, with modeling, texture maps and set up is different, but at least it’s in English! with an extensive how to manual and dozens of sample models to play around with
there’s free version you can download
I picked up this program almost instantly, after struggling with emofuri all day (T^T I’ll try again another time), I really just wanna jump into this style of animating
THIS TAG CONTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENT, OFFENSIVE IMAGES, GORE AND JUST PLAIN NAUSEATING THINGS.
For those of you who are unaware, a bunch of users from 4chan have decided to invade Tumblr and post horrendous images in the tags.
Tumblr users are currently doing their best to ensure that the images posted get buried beneath a pile of cuteness, but the best way to ensure that you or others do not get triggered or stuck with disturbing images in your minds is by simply avoiding the tags and searchbar for the time being.
Please have a safe Tumblr experience!
I was doing a bit of an anatomy study on my livestream and was asked to please post it.
- The crotch is the halfway point of the body from top of the head to bottom of the feet
- Shoulders to hips = hips to ankles
- Elbows rest at the waist line
- Wrists rest at the crotch line
- Shoulders and breasts/pecks should always be parallel, no matter what angle the shoulders are at
- With boob placement, keep in mind where the collar bone, ribs, and shoulders are. Breats have muscles that connect to the arm—hence why lifting an arm also lifts the breast corresponding with it.
- Feet are the same length as your elbow to wrist.
- There are two bones in the knee; the cap and a smaller one below it. You CAN see them and adding that subtle detail is a really nice touch!
- When drawing eyes, keep in mind that you should be able to fit the width of an eye between them
- The face is broken down into thirds; hairline to eyebrows, eyebrows to bottom of the nose, bottom of the nose to chin
- The halfway point of the head is at the eyeline
- The mouth is 1/3rd of the way from the bottom of the nose to the chin
- Ears are from the top of the eyes to the bottom of the nose
- When drawing a 3/4th view of the face, do NOT MAKE THE FURTHEST EYE SMALLER — the perspective is too small to be noticeable unless you are doing extremely accentuated/warped perspective. The eyebrows, top of the eyes, and bottom of the eyes should all be parallel regardless of the face’s angle. The only differences should be the widths; front eye should be wider than the further eye.
Knowing the rules to anatomy is important! Once you learn them, then you can break them. （ ≖‿≖）*
E-mote Free Movie Maker, shortened EmoFuri, is a new Windows software released by M2 that helps artists easily animate photoshop illustrations in a 2D-3D style! EmoFuri uses PSD files of character illustrations to animate them.
EmoFuri is free for download! Try it out here!